MiraMed provides individual practitioners with ongoing progress reports and feedback scores based on HCC reporting per member within their panel as well as peer comparison rates.
- Best practices to increase communication of risk adjustment factor (RAF) increases/decreases per member over a three-year period.
- Scorecards will provide a direct demonstration of progress in reporting specified HCC chronic conditions.
- Multiple comparisons for improving progress on average RAF scores by PCP, by medical group or by site.
- Help to determine educational needs per PCP/medical groups.
- Advise medical directors and administration of areas for improvement and facilitate planning specific initiatives.
MiraMed believes that keeping practitioners engaged and involved in a system-wide HCC program is what will make the client a success.