MiraMed has perfected a unique process for concurrent auditing which involves “upfront review” of physician supportive documentation for diagnoses reported on encounters during face-to-face visits prior to submission into billing systems.
- Upfront review prior to invoices being sent to clearinghouse and health plans.
- Identify upfront corrections: additions, deletions, revisions of codes, request for documentation addendums to practitioner.
- Seamless workflow with the ability to send email or task messages to providers for educational purposes related to documentation and coding.
- Flag encounters within internal systems for auditing purposes.
- Split encounters when diagnostic codes exceed the allowed number for submission through internal software systems preventing “dropped”codes.
- Accurate documentation and coding compliance best practices as well as practitioner education.